- DST has already started
- Qualifying exams have been paused for now. So apply now and get an interview right away
- Systems check will still be done prior to start of interview
- Product Sales Training will start (Date)
For people who have businesses, whether it is a small or a large scale, marketing is important because it is how you let your audience know your brand, thus, will help you sell your products or services.
Before we can fully understand how content marketing affects your business, we must first be aware of what it means.
According to Marketing Content Institute, content marketing is “A marketing technique of creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience- with the objective of driving profitable customer action.”
In other words, Content marketing is not about the product you are selling but it is about helping the audience move towards the best course of action. It may be an educational article about a particular product to enlighten the audience, teach them about how to buy, or simply entertain. It is a way of building a relationship with your audience by providing valuable information.
Unlike traditional advertising, Content marketing is cheaper, easier and more appreciated by the audience. They view your content because they want to do so, they choose to be your audience.
According to Lander’s blog study in “Content vs Traditional Marketing: What’s the Difference?”:
• 70% of consumers would rather get to know a company through articles than advertisements.
• 85% of B2B buyers believe that companies should share useful information through social media.
• 90% of people say that informative or instructional videos are helpful in the purchasing process.
• 33% of people on the internet find digital displays ads “completely intolerable”
• 54% of people won’t click on banner ads because they don’t trust them.
Most businesses prefer to use content marketing as a strategy because it affects their business by:
An increase in sales, cost savings and engaged audience. It is a cheap and effective marketing strategy and the content is found by the right people which are potential customers and it is a way to build a relationship with the audience since customers are more engaged.
Thus, more and more businesses use content marketing because it has a huge impact on the growth of their business. That’s also why content marketing services are in demand nowadays. It is actually a great opportunity, especially for people with skills in writing because they can now work at home and earn twice or thrice more than they do when they are working as an employee in an office.
Contributor: Angela Bernardino